Monday, September 22, 2008

Sew So Cute!


I did it.... I finally finished my first quilt! It was a lot of work (and there are a few mistakes) but overall I am really happy with it! Machine quilting the whole thing was definitely a new challenge. I had no idea how incredibly difficult invisible thread is to work with. I was originally making this just to practice and then going to donate it to charity, but after all those hours I put in I'm having a hard time wanting to give it away. Anyway, I'm sure I'll have many more quilts and sewing projects to come.


Oh, and please don't look too carefully (especially you Amber!) because I'm afraid you'll see all the flaws!

And thanks Anna for sending me the fabric!

2 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

I love it! You are so talented! I can not see one flaw. I miss you and so sew cute!

Amber Lynn said...

LOVE IT! I'm so proud of you! The binding turned out so fun. And the quilting pattern is fabulous. Down right amazing, missy!