Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to School

Jose officially started classes at Thunderbird last Tuesday. Doesn't he look handsome and ready for his first day? I made him take a first day of school picture like my mom always did when I was a kid. And I even made him a lunch to take. But I did resist the urge to put stickers on his lunch bag and write a cheesy note on his napkin. That doesn't make you many friends in business school the way it does in elementary school! Way to to go Jose on your first week done! You are now one week closer to being finished!

2 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

Yeah for usegay! I am not sure how penny would spell it, Keep up the posts we love to see what is happening with you guys!Love ya!

Arredondo Family said...

Back to school, back to school, I hope you packed your snack pack.

Hope you are having fun.