Saturday, September 20, 2008

Easy Doughnuts

So I found this great recipe from Paula Deen for semi-homemade doughnuts and decided to try it last night. I couldn't belive how easy and how good they turned out. Basically you just take canned store-bought biscut dough and make a hole, fry them up, and frost. I made a simple homemade chocolate frosting and added a few sprinkles. I did the donut holes in cinnamon sugar. They tasted so good when they are warm and dipped in milk. If you want any more details on the recipe, let me know. They could be a great FHE treat and they were fun to make! But like I said, it came from Paula Deen so you know that they are bad for you!



2 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

I love it! We are totally going to do that for FHE on Monday! Way to go on making your free-time so awesome. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

mmmm....Donuts beast