Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My latest creation

So don't ask me where this came from, but I had an idea for a new craft and just whipped it up. It is a portable baby changing pad with a pocket to hold diapers and wipes. The whole inside is made out of terry cloth so you can just throw it in the washing machine and not worry about it. It is much thinner (and cuter) than the ones out there that I've seen. And it's much more sanitary than changing your baby right on top of those nasty things in the ladies room. And to go with it I made a matching bib. That way you can take your baby out to dinner with you in style!

If you want one, let me know and I'm happy to whip it up for the cost of fabric and a small fee.


This is the inside of the changer. It measures 27"L x 17"W when it is open.


This is the pocket side. It will fit up to three size 6 diapers and wipes! Or anything else you want to fill it with.

And the cute bib!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

It turned out really cute Liz!

kimmy girl said...

who are you!!!! lizzy lizzy lizzy! arent you miss crafty! im so proud!i cant wait to catch up!!!

Arredondo Family said...

Wow...I must say, you are quite the Queen of the domestic arts! Good for you!!...everything, cake, donuts, sewing crafts etc...all looks fantastic. Your kids are going to be soooo spoiled!--Katie

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

super cute. infact, i'd like to place an order please. It's a girl! (Stacy's not mine)