Thursday, July 23, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!


Tuesday night, Jose and I headed to downtown Detroit to watch the Tigers take on my hometown team, the Mariners. It was a fun outing and we enjoyed seeing the ballpark, enjoying the great weather (it's around 75 everyday here), and of course having a hotdog. I love hotdogs...I could write a whole post on that, but I'll spare you.

Jose sporting his new Detroit hat.

The outfield of the stadium opens right up to downtown. Gives a pretty cool view from inside. Especially because lots of the buildings are really old and ornate.

3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

we should collaborate and do a post on the goodness of hot dogs... mmmmm

Abuelita Castaneda said...

cool hat pepe maybe you'll catch a ball one day!!! (by mika)

Abuelita Castaneda said...

I love the pic. of the stadium, but most of all I love the pic. of the handsome guy in the Detroit cap!