Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visitors!

With all this beautiful weather we've had around here, it's just the perfect time to visit Arizona! We've had a few friends recently join us for everything springtime in AZ has to offer, and it has certainly been fun.

First my dear friend Crystal visited me for a few days from Australia! I've missed her so much while she has been away and it was nice for her to finally meet Jose! We had fun laughing about the good old days, watching girlie movies, and just talking and talking and laughing!



Then Jose's buddy Ron came for a golf weekend. They definitely packed in lots of golf, and movies, and some serious laughs! They even got me out on the course!



We love all our friends and family and love to spend time with them. Especially when it is a beautiful 85 degrees and sunny! Now there's less than a month until we take off for the summer.....Last Call!!

1 comments:

teamZ said...

Lizzy, I stole your entry about VTing. The whole thing is horrible! It is hard to believe it is really. I am passing it on, so people can remember to watch their kids at other people's homes.