Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Wow...how time flies! Hard to believe that we got married 2 years ago yesterday! In some ways I feel like it just happened and in other ways I almost can't remember not being married to Jose! Strange how life does that! Here are a couple of pics to celebrate the day!

On our Honeymoon in Italy!

And Dinner at the Mansion on Turtle Creek the night Jose proposed.



This year we went to California for our anniversary (a week or so early) and had a great time! It was nice to have Jose all too myself for a few days without all the demands of his school work.

We enjoyed the beautiful views and the beach!

Relaxed and watched the sun set.


We visited friends and family. Here we are lunching with Blake & Julie at the Ivy. No, we didn't see anyone famous. Unless of course, you count Blake.

And I have to brag about my hubby for a minute...whenever we travel for holidays/anniversaries or sometimes just because, Jose calls the hotel ahead and has flowers delivered to our room. Isn't that just the sweetest? And these ones were especially beautiful! Thanks sweetie!

Here's to many more wonderful anniversaries to come!

6 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Happy Anniversary! (I know I already told you on Facebook) I have to say, I was bit shocked to see my little brother being so sweet and romantic when y'all first started dating, but I'm glad he hasn't stopped.

Lizzy said...

Me too!!!

Castaneda 5 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Arredondo Family said...

Wow...has it really been two years!! Congrats you too! We miss seeing you more often :).

Tara and Ricky said...

So cute!! We only wish we could have joined you in Cali!!

Abuelita Castaneda said...

Feliz Aniversario! Les deseamos muchos anos mas de Paz, Amor, y Felicidad. Now, you know why I call him Sweetie Pie! Thanks Lizzy, for making him so happy. We love you both and miss you so much.