Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WHS Class of 98


This past weekend Jose and I went to Dallas to re-live his glory days at his 10 year high school reunion. We had lots of fun visiting his family and some of our friends who we miss so much! And it was fun for me to meet his old friends from Waxahachie - Go Indians!
This is Jose with his childhood friend and next door neighbor, Santos. As you can tell from the two previous pictures, sporting the Fumanchu moustache is still the "in" style in Waxahachie.
This is me with my two adorable nieces, Mika and Gabby at the parade down main street. We've really missed having our nieces and nephews around!

4 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

holy crap.. his classmates look older than i do!

Castaneda 5 said...

yeah, I agree they do look old...I wouldn't have known that was Santos if you hadn't written it there!

Lizzy said...

yeah...and Santos has 3 kids!! Wait,you have 3 kids. Nevermind.

Arredondo Family said...

We're so glad you took time to see us during your visit back to Texas! We miss having you closer and it was wonderful seeing you again. Looking forward to another chance for a visit over the Holidays! Also...thanks again for your beautiful baby gifts...I think handmade things are so meaningful, and yours are particularly lovely!! --Katie