Saturday, October 4, 2008

His & Hers Saturday Projects

We finally had some cooler weather today...only about 85!! It was a much welcome change and the perfect opportunity to get outside! After an early morning walk Jose and I split up to work on our projects.

Here's Jose and Dad's GTO after it got a nice wash and a quick spin around Scottsdale. It was the perfect day to have the windows rolled down!


And this is what I was working on...a cute new apron. I thought this fabric looked like the perfect print. It's a little retro, but then again so are aprons!



I had fun embellishing the fabric with different sizes of yellow buttons on the centers of the flowers. The backing and trim is a cute micro-polka dot fabric. Now it just needs to find the perfect home, or kitchen rather.

3 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

So Cute! I love it! everyday I am more and more impressed with sewing projects, your awesome. Paco would be proud!

Amber Lynn said...

You've been tagged. Mostly because I'm missing you and want to hear anything. Are you traveling?

Tell you what, I'll figure out that math thingy if you do a blog post. Or send me an email. I'll take either!

Castaneda 5 said...

I was shocked to find ya'll on here. It took me forever to figure this thing out but I did it. Yeah, you may see Gabby and Adrian this next weekend but I have to work and the kids have school and the primary program so we are staying home. Have fun at the reunion!