Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spooky Favors


So maybe I over did it on the "cute" for the treats for cubscouts today considering they are 8-10 year old boys, but I just couldn't help myself - I love a holiday! Aren't these little chinese take-out boxes adorable? I found them at Michael's for only $0.50! I put little candy corns/pumpkins in the bottom to hold the cupcake in place so it didn't slide around. The scouts were actually really excited about them (they're not old enough to be "too cool" yet) and one even told me "You must be a really nice lady to think about us while we were at school and make us something." So sweet. Anyway making the cupcakes and boxes gave me a fun little project today!

4 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

Don't we love a fussy little craft project! We bleed crafts and values...don't we!

Ryan and Emily said...

Oh my...so cute! And what that little boy said is awesome. I would have been so excited! Glad to see you have a blog. We'll definitely keep in touch better now.

Amy Franck said...

yea for your blog, too!! You are super creative... very inspiring! And, I love your hubby's SMU shirt!!

Castaneda 5 said...

You put me to shame over here! I'm the opposite of crafty! lol! Very cute!