Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged.....

Thanks to Amber I am back here on the blog. I've been out of town for a week and just haven't posted since I got back. But now I'm tagged, and supposed to tell you 6 things about myself you might not know. Here's goes.

1. I absolutely cannot cook a meal without burning myself. It doesn't matter what I am making, there is always a battle scar. Same goes for sewing - I am constantly pricking or cutting myself on accident.

2. I am addicted to Lifetime Movies. Did you know they have an entire channel that plays them all day long? What a discovery! My new housewife status helped me find that one! They almost always end with a big box of kleenex and me feeling like I have the most wonderful life.

3. The older I get, the more shy I am. Those of you who have known me for a long time may find it hard to believe, but it's true.

4. I am completely creeped out by all of the critters outside in Arizona. I've seen one too many scorpions, and I'm so afraid of snakes, and coyotes, and javelinas, and all the other nasties we find in our neighborhood. Eww. I have a firm policy that I will not go outside without Jose anymore.

5. I love to make complicated recipes. The more complicated the better. Anything from scratch is fun.

6. I can't do ANY housework unless I have my music on. I like to turn them up really loud and sing along while I clean. I work really well with Broadway showtunes, but if really wanna rock my face off I get out my Plain White T's CD, because they are the best band ever.

Okay, so there it is! Maybe embarassing, but all true!! So now I Tag: Katie Arredondo, Michelle Castaneda (welcome to the blog world!), and my favorite sister Anna.

2 comments:

Arredondo Family said...

Oh my! I just noticed you tagged me...so I put six things about myself on my blog?...OK...I'll have to work on that! :)

Lizzy said...

exactly! can't wait to see!!