Wednesday, April 29, 2009

T Minus 36 Hours....


And Counting! We leave for Europe on Friday morning and we are getting so excited!! Jose will be taking a course for his MBA program in Geneva so we're making the most of it. While he's busy there, I'm going to visit my bestie Amber in London/Paris, and spend time with Jose's sister Yaya and her husband Carlo in Italy. Jose will join us when he is finished. We're so excited to spend time with our friends and family and to see these amazing places with locals.


Now if I could just get packed. Ugh - I hate packing. There is nothing worse than getting somewhere and realizing you brought all the wrong things. Or too much. Or not enough. Ugh. I might do a practice run tonight. Lots to do!

2 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Have fun and don't breathe on the plane or you might get the swine flu!

Amber Lynn said...

YIPPPEEEEE!!! Can't wait!!