Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bonjour & Cheerio!


Just wanted to let you all know we made it safe and sound and are having a WONDERFUL time in Europe! We spent a day or two on Lake Geneva (france side) and I left Jose in Switzerland and am over in London with Amber.


We've only been gone a few days and are already having such a good time. It's much better now that the jet lag has worn off. If only we could stop gabbing and get to bed before 3 am!! A few more days here and then it's off to Paris (where I'll meet up with Jose for the weekend).


And on a side note....somehow I forgot how much walking is involved in Europe. Good thing I've been so dilligent about the gym lately, otherwise I might have been dead. But it sure takes the guilt away from all the croissants and cupcakes! Amber and I literally did not stop walking yesterday for like 14 hours. The tube is great, but you only get to sit down for like 5 minutes, which is not nearly long enough. Shopping is such hard work! We decided that going to the theatre is the perfect antidote, because you get to sit for like 2+ hours! Talk about a perfect day!

6 comments:

Arredondo Family said...

wow! you guys are quite the globe trotters! glad you are enjoying yourselves :)

Larson Famdango said...

I am so glad that you posted. I am in lizzy denial. I am so gald that you are having fun, tell Amber hi and email me with updates when you get a chance. Love you, and be safe!

Castaneda 5 said...

Cheerio! Can't wait to see some pics! I know Sonia is very excited to finally have some family come and visit! Don't feel guilty about the croissants etc... You'll walk it off and then some probably!

The Northwest Pugh's said...

Don't forget to buy a great gift for your #1 brother!!!

Unknown said...

We are so jealous!! Make sure you eat lots of gelato for us. Oh Europe is so so delicious.

Gaby said...

Love your stories of travels around the world.