Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paris


Paris was certainly one of the highlights of the trip for me. I've always wanted to go, and was so excited to actually be there. It was beautiful and the food is divine! Amber and I were there for a few days and then Jose met us there for a few more. Here's some pics!



Jose by the gilded entrance to Versaille. We got stuck out in the rain for a while in a long line. That wasn't one of my finest moments in Europe.


The Hall Of Mirrors at Versaille.


Amber & I in the garden.

In the garden behind Notre Dame. We think that Quasimodo didn't have that bad of a life. A beautiful place to live, great food, and nobody to pester you. Sounds pretty good to me!


Jose and I by the river Seine.


The Arc de Triumph at sunset. They were having some sort of Military performance/presentation that night. It was very patriotic and fun to watch.


Besties is front of the Eiffel Tower!


For those of you into fashion....walking down the street we ran into Karl Lagerfeld (and some hot model)! I seriously was so excited. I was freaking out and Amber was like...who is that? Good thing I had on my Chanel sunglasses and not by Bulvgari ones!


A view of Sacre Couere through the hands of the clock. What a view!


Inside the Musee de O'rsay, which has a large collection of impressionist art (my fave). Used to be a train station.


Giving my best Mona Lisa Smile. Seriously so crowded there, but cool nonetheless. Don't I look awesome in my sweet tour headphones? And anyone going to the Louvre...spend the extra money for the audio tour. Completely makes the experience.


Outside in the courtyard of the Louvre. Obviously this is before we went it, because I was smiling. By the time we left I thought I might die. We were there for like 10 hours. And I got in free - that was awesome!

0 comments: