Tuesday, June 23, 2009

London

As I blogged from there, I went to London to visit my best friend Amber who is getting (just finished) her Masters in Econ at the London School of Economics. We had a BALL shopping, eating, getting haircuts (i got bangs!!), and we even managed to squeeze in 3 Broadway shows! Billy Elliot was my fave of the 3. Anyway, here are some of our highlights.

(Above is me and some policemen and good old Big Ben.)




We spent one whole afternoon hunting down the above. What is it you say? The Burberry Outlet! And it is definitely an "adventure" and very out of the way. Literally a warehouse. BUT..we found some amazing deals and we both ended up with super cute things. It was even so good, that Amber skipped class to shop longer. I'm such a bad influence!


Visiting Westminster Abbey and seeing the lovely floral exposition they had inside.



Having High Tea in Harrod's.




Me outside of my favorite store in the whole world - Harrod's. Yes, believe it or not I even love in more than Neiman Marcus. Much, much, more.



Stopping for a yummy cupcake while antiquing in Notting Hill.

0 comments: