Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Baaack......

Wow. 10 weeks, 6 states, 2 countries and I'm finally back. It's been quite the adventure, but I am SO happy to be back home. But being back home isn't all roses - I came back to 2 terrible colds (both of us are sick) and a mountain of laundry....12 loads to be exact. In fact I returned to realize I didn't get to unpack from Cabo or our Ski Trip before leaving again. But sadder than all that was THIS.....


Yes, that is right. Our sad, little, pathetic Charlie Brown Christmas Tree was still up in the living room. Jose said when I put it up that he was "Embarrassed" by it and didn't want anyone to see it. I guess that included me, because I somehow managed to avoid looking at it for 10 straight weeks. Wasn't that nice of me to leave it up for him while I was away?

Don't worry Anna and Mom, the tree is packed away and the laundry is all done.

With all of that out of the way, I guess I can take life off of "pause" and get back to normal. That is if someone can pry the Tivo remote out of my hands...

4 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

I love that Pathetic tree. I also love how much laundry you had, you sound like me and my crazy loads every week. Hope you are feeling better and we will talk to you soon.

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I'm so glad you're FINALLY home! I've missed you. Hope y'all get to feeling better and please tell your parents we said hi and we've been thinking of them.

Castaneda 5 said...

Wow! It's been so long! Glad you are home. Okay, is Jose like my husband and can't manage to do the laundry himself or what? Adrian just looks at the pile and says "hmmm it looks like we need to do some laundry." By we, he means me of course! Well I've been thinking of you and your parents. So I'm glad things seem to be better. Hope to talk soon!

kelsey said...

Lizzie! Great blog! Stalked you from Crystal's. A great find :)