Monday, February 23, 2009

I Wish I were...

Here....



Standing here...



And Jose was here.....



And we were staying here...

And relaxing here...


Then maybe I'd have lunch again here...



But maybe not go here...that guy was a little shady...

Especially considering we let him drop us off here....


But don't worry, he remembered to pick us up here.....


But here was nice...



And here we made some Canadian friends to take our picture...


And had a night out on the town here...




But mostly I just wish I was still here...

2 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I wish I was there too...with you guys.

Castaneda 5 said...

Oh oh me too! Looked like fun! I'm getting in the mood for a beach summer vacation right about now although it would be nice to get a little taste of snow before winter ends!