Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pictures

So Jose and I (okay, so just me) decided it would be fun to do real pictures, with a real photographer for our christmas card. We never did a big engagment pics and we really don't have very many cute pictures of us. Jose was such a good sport and went along with another of my whims. We took them yesterday afternoon and our photographer put a couple of teaser pics up on her blog! Yea! These 2 turned out so cute and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Check them out on her blog at: http://aleiamichaelphotography.blogspot.com/. She did a great job and was so flexible with us. Thanks Aleia!

And yes, mid photo shoot a bird pooped on my head. Just my luck right? Yikes.

7 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

LOVE THEM THEY WILL BE SO CUTE! And the top was as fun as described!

Melinda said...

Wow! They look great!!

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

aww...... so cute

Arredondo Family said...

Those are really great pics!

Gilbert & Katie

Watkins Clan said...

Did you say Christmas pictures? Where's the snow? They're cute.

Anonymous said...

One time at SeaWorld, a bird pooped on Jim....and then he wiped it on me.

Tim

Melinda said...

Because I am awful at calling, here is my opinion via comment box. I looked at you pics on the website and my 2 faves are the first and the 7th. (7 is the 1st one on the blog). But you can't go wrong because they're all cute!