Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hard Work

Isn't it amazing how good a little old-fashioned elbow grease can make you feel? Well today was one of those days where I woke up with a bee in my bonnet and just felt like cleaning (they don't come that often, so I have to give it the gusto when they do!)

I turned this:
Into This: I took everything out of the pantry and washed the shelves, made new liners, and scrubbed the floor. Then I reorganized it all, and put it back in. I was so happy with it I ended up cleaning out and reorganizing every cabinet and shelf in the kitchen! It was a solid days work and I'm tired, but I feel great knowing everything has a home. I am my mother's daughter...

4 comments:

Amy Franck said...

I LOVE it!! Doesn't it feel great!? Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

Liz, you are on a roll. Don't stop with just the kitchen, the whole house is calling your name!! We love you and miss your already from your recent visit. You may win favorite tenant of the month!!
Love ya,

Dad

Larson Famdango said...

I am very impressed! Doesn't feel good to be impulsive and clean. Welcome to the club!

Love ya,
noozer

Watkins Clan said...

Are you pregnant?